Marketing Communications Executive
You will be responsible for the creation of inspiring content and lead generation campaigns that create value. Applicants should have demonstrable experience with proven results and the confidence to measure results and make recommendations that will improve performance with growth and revenue objectives in mind.
The role requires a flexible individual, with the capability to think both creatively and strategically. You must be multi-talented, with a varied skill set, flexibility and willingness to contribute to all aspects of marketing strategy and delivery, if required. An excellent communicator, with an eagerness to adapt and grow, you will be down to earth with a can-do attitude.
- Development and day-to-day implementation of a Content Marketing Strategy, content planning and lead generation.
- Copywrite, research and publish topical blogs, news posts, social media content, email campaigns and whitepapers, relevant to the HVAC and BEMS control and monitoring industries.
- Publish content for technical, product-related assets and communications. For use across varying outbound Marketing communications, including product literature, catalogues, web pages, videos and webinars.
- On occasion, support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of exhibitions and events and the associated communication strategies.
- Identify new and creative ideas to help develop and improve the overall Marketing and lead generation strategy.
- Marketing qualification.
- Experience working in a professional Marketing role.
- Ability to grasp complex product knowledge and to effectively ‘sell’ complex solutions through clear communications.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Drive, motivation and initiative with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines – working on multiple projects at any given time.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable copywriting skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience of business to business sales.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in Hootsuite or similar social media management tools.
- Experience in MailChimp or email marketing.
- Experience in Sugar CRM or CRM management.
- Experience in Umbraco or another content management system.
- Keen interest in technology and/or software.
- Knowledge of SEO, including keyword research and online copywriting, would be advantageous.
- Experience working with complex products and solutions.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign ).
Competitive salary and benefits including BUPA, Profit Related Bonus & Pension.
Please apply with CV to Christine McRitchie, RDM Limited, 80 Johnstone Avenue, Hillington, Glasgow, G52 4NZ, or email email@example.com.